On-site medical diagnostic testing has become an increasingly popular tool for doctors to become more accurate and effective in treating their patients. At LTC Docs we use the fastest, most accurate tools that not only streamline operations, but also provide patients with greater care at the facility.
By incorporating our services, you can greatly expand your range of services which can improve the perception your residents have of your facility. The convenience of having everything in one place for your residents is very beneficial. These added services can truly reflect your marketing efforts while securing your residents’ satisfaction.
- Audiometry and Tympanometry Assessment
- Echocardiography, Electrocardiogram and Holter monitor
- EEG (Electroencephalogram)
- General Audiology study (Tinnitus Assessment, Complete Otoacoustic Emission Testing)
- General Ultrasound including small parts (Thyroid, Bladder, Renal Doppler, etc.)
- NCV/NCS (Nerve Conduction Velocity Study)
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) with Spirometry
- Sleep studies
- SSEP (Somatosensory Evoked Potential)
- Urodynamic Testing
- Vascular Studies (Carotid, LEA, LEV, TCD, AO) (Arterial Doppler and Venous Study)
- VNG (Video Nystagmography / Vestibular testing)
On the scheduled day of testing, a certified technician will arrive with all the necessary equipment and supplies. He or she will brief the patient/resident on what to expect during the testing process. Besides being credentialed, all technicians are trained in social skills, making sure that every patient feels as comfortable as possible.
After the test is performed, your facility will receive a full interpretation from the appropriate specialist (Neurologist / Audiologist / Cardiologist and/or Radiologist) within 3 business days. The interpreting physician reviews any notes or clinical findings that you may send along and is available for consultation regarding any test. You are encouraged to contact our physicians if you have any questions after receiving the reports.
Reduce Costs and Improve Your Facility's Long Term Care
Let’s discuss how LTC Docs can improve the quality of life for your residents.
Call us now: 516-595-8560, or