Our experienced health care providers are able to diagnose, treat, prevent, and rehabilitate injuries and diseases of the body’s musculoskeletal system.
With the knowledge of our clinicians, the following conditions can be treated:
- Abnormalities of the fingers and toes
- Back pain, ruptured disks, sciatica and scoliosis
- Bone tumors, muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy
- Club foot, bunions, bow legs, knock knees and unequal leg length
- Fractures and dislocations
- Growth abnormalities
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Tendon injuries, pulled muscles, bursitis and torn cartilage
- Torn ligaments, sprains and strains.
Reduce Costs and Improve Your Facility's Long Term Care
Let’s discuss how LTC Docs can improve the quality of life for your residents.
Call us now: 516-595-8560, or